Moving Workloads to the Cloud is Not an Ideal DIY Project
A key element of any successful cloud migration is a comprehensive assessment of the current environment, or, in other words, an organization's cloud readiness.
Our Cloud Readiness Assessment helps determine the as-is state of your services and environments, and then translates that data to develop the future-state environment, along with defining a transition plan. The Assessment will:
- Efficiently discover and provide IT asset inventory including infrastructure devices, servers, VMware hosts, and application stacks
- Group application stacks and map dependencies
- Design a future-state hybrid cloud solution based on current performance metrics
- Understand TCO and ROI with projected cloud run costs broken down by different cloud platforms
- Develop and plan the migration strategy
Your deliverable will include:
- A fully-justified cloud roadmap
- Right-sized hybrid cloud design with estimated TCO and basic ROI
- Migration wave plan based on dependencies
If you are planning a move to the cloud, don't miss this opportunity to develop a no-obligation roadmap for success. Contact us today to learn more.
You may also like: