Learn the key to true hybrid cloud success.
IDC recently predicted that 50% of IT spending will be cloud based by 2018, and would reach 60% of all IT infrastructure spending by 2020. Clearly, businesses large and small are turning to cloud computing to help them boost agility, improve cost structure, and better utilize internal resources.
However, the cloud is not right for every workload.
In this ebook, we provide:
- a closer look at what “hybrid cloud" means,
- a framework to structure your thinking around various types of clouds,
- pros and cons for different types of clouds,
- case studies illustrating successful cloud adoption,
- insights to help you choose the right infrastructure for your organization and workloads.